Registration for the World Congress 2020 is now open!
We look forward to welcoming you to Toronto, Canada.
|Professionals from Developing Countries||$300||$350||$350|
|Single Day Passes||$400||$400||$450|
All fees in Canadian Dollars. Registration fee is subject to 13% Harmonized Sales Tax.
- Registrants are entitled to attend all Congress sessions and events including the opening and closing ceremonies, welcome reception, Canada Night, all keynote speeches, technical sessions and symposia, International Media Festival for Prevention, International Safety and Health Exhibition, technical tours (subject to availability), and Coffee Breaks and Lunches.
- Please consult the list of developing countries.
- Students registering are required to submit a scanned copy of valid student ID reflecting their names and name of institutions to enjoy the reduced rate. Students are also required to provide written confirmation from their institutions that they are full-time students.
- Accompanying persons are entitled to attend the welcome reception, Canada Night, International Media Festival for Prevention, International Safety and Health Exhibition and technical tours (subject to availability).
- Single Day passes are available. Delegates who purchase Single Day passes are welcome to attend the opening ceremony, welcome reception and technical tours (subject to availability).
- If you need to register a support person* (free of charge), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*A support person is someone who assists with communication, mobility, personal care / medical needs or with access to services or facilities.
Methods of Payment
The following methods of payment are available: Credit card (Visa, MasterCard), wire transfer*, and cash (for on-site registration only).
Only credit card payment and wire transfer will be accepted for online registration. Wire Transfer Payment may be requested by contacting email@example.com for more information.
*Please be informed that we are unable to accept wire transfers from Belarus, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan (North), the Syrian Arab Republic, the Russian Federation, Ukraine or Zimbabwe due to restrictions produced by sanctions. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about alternative payment methods.
All cancellations must be made in writing by email to the Congress planner at email@example.com or by mail. Cancellation requests by phone will not be accepted. Refunds will be administered after the Congress. 50% of the registration fee will be refunded for cancellations made on or before June 26, 2020. No refunds will be made for cancellations made after June 26, 2020. In the unlikely event that the Congress is cancelled, travel and accommodation costs will not be refunded.
Letter of Invitation for Visa Purposes
An official Letter of Invitation to obtain a Visitor Visa and authorization to enter Canada will be issued to you ONLY after your registration has been completed and full payment received by the Congress Planner. Further instructions on how to obtain your Invitation Letter will be provided during the registration process.
We will be offering a Fellowship Programme for OSH professionals and others in the field of OSH who are from developing countries. We particularly encourage women to apply as well as those submitting abstracts to the 2020 World Congress. The full fellowship programme will cover travel, accommodation costs, and the Congress registration fee for each successful applicant. Partial fellowships may also be granted to applicants based on assessment. Fellowship applications will open in the Spring of 2020. Details will be available at that time on the Congress website.
Consent to use of Photographic Images
Registration and attendance at or participation in the 2020 World Congress constitute an agreement by the registrant to the Congress’ use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in Congress photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes.
If you do not give consent to have your photograph taken, please inform World Congress Staff when you receive your registration badge. You will receive a badge sticker to designate that you do not wish to have your photograph taken. However, please note that we cannot guarantee that your image will not show up in large group photos, nor in photographs taken by other delegates. In addition, if you enter an area where photographs are being taken, we cannot guarantee that your photograph will not be taken.
World Congress 2020 Congress Planner and Housing Bureau
XXII World Congress on Safety and Health at Work 2020
c/o International Conference Services Ltd. (ICS)
Suite 300, 1201 West Pender Street
Vancouver, BC, V6E 2V2
Phone +1 604 681 2153
Fax +1 604 681 1049